Contact Us Today 212-233-0666


When to File Suit for your Injuries

Posted by Frederic Abramson | Aug 25, 2020 | 0 Comments

If you have been injured and another party is responsible (or mostly responsible - link other post re plaintiff being responsible) then you need to retain an attorney so you can be compensated monetarily for your harm.   A tort is "an act or omission that gives rise to injury or harm to another ...

Schedule a Consultation

When you're ready to take the next step you can begin the process online. If you'd like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation in my office you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 212-233-0666.