Retaining my office as your legal counsel is easy. Simply contact my office for a free consultation. Feel free to meet me at my office located in the Wall Street area of Manhattan to discuss your legal matter.
Initial Consultation: Free
Hourly Rate: CALL
Civil Litigation: CALL
Sample Business Services – Flat fees:
Under a flat-fee arrangement, I represent you for a single fee, billed up front. You pay the court fees and out-of-pocket costs related to your case.
- Small Business General Counsel Plan: $500 per month
- Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements: starting at $750
- Lawyer letter (includes 2 hours of legal services): $500
- Employment Agreement: starting at $699
- Business sale: starting at $3,000
- Custom contract drafting and review: starting at $1,000
- Single member LLC's: starting at $499 plus state and government filing fees
- Shareholder and Operating Agreements: starting at $1,499
- Commercial lease review and negotiation: starting at $799
- Independent Contractor Agreement: starting at $999
- Real Estate transactions: Call
I try to give a flat-fee estimate in all cases, not just those listed above. However, in some cases it is difficult or impossible to estimate the amount of work or costs involved. In those cases, an hourly-fee arrangement is usually a better fit.
I take cases on full contingency in cases where the defendant must pay my attorney fees. I can only take a case on contingency if you will be suing someone else. If I agree to take your case on contingency, you will not pay me anything unless I recover money for you, minus expenses.
I can only accept a very narrow category of cases on contingency, such as personal injury matters. Even though the defendant must pay my attorney fees, every case involves a significant investment of my time and money, so I am highly selective.