The expert help of a personal injury attorney will help guide you through the process, ensuring that you get the representation you deserve.
If You Have Been In An Accident Or Suffered An Injury You Need To Speak to Me For FREE
I understand that you have a choice when it comes down to who to hire as your personal injury attorney. Do you want someone who is emphatic to your needs? Ever since the 1997, I have been representing people like you when they get injured as a result of an accident. It's my pastime, my passion, my life.
You either get the money that is owed to you from your personal injury or we get paid nothing. Book your free 1:1 consultation now.
I examine each case thoroughly, looking at its liability, damages, and insurance coverage to determine whether or not my services will benefit you.
My goal is to fully understand the extent of your injuries and their impact on your life so that I can expedite your case to a successful settlement or verdict. I prepare each case for trial from the very start and I am known by insurance companies for my preparation and aggression.
"No Win, No Fee. Unless I Win Your Case, You Don't Pay A Penny."
My name is Frederic R. Abramson and I'm the principal attorney at the Law Office of Frederic R. Abramson. If you've been in an accident or suffered a personal injury then I want to help you for free. I will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. If I can't win your case for you then you don't pay me a penny. Time IS of the essence though. The sooner you get organized and call me, the better your chances of getting the maximum payout. Schedule your free 1:1 consultation with me today.
I represent clients in all types of personal injury cases, including
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Defective Premises
- Wrongful death and all other types of personal injury cases.
I also represent clients in serious personal injury cases. I try to provide same day and after hour appointments to new clients, and make certain to follow up with their cases immediately so that we can preserve witness statements and other valuable evidence for trial.
Important things to remember about personal injury cases:
- The time limit file a personal injury lawsuit in New York is three years from the date of the injury. Because of this short time limit, you should act quickly and seek the advice of an attorney as soon as possible.
- In addition to the three year time limit, personal injury cases that involve a municipality or the State of New York as defendants are subject to various notice requirements that must be filed-depending on the type of the case- in thirty days and file a lawsuit within one year and ninety days.
- If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, make sure to immediately take photos of your vehicle and take the names of all witnesses involved in the accident. Also, do not give any statements to insurance adjusters, even your own insurance company, until you speak to an attorney.
- If you retain our office to represent you in your accident related personal injuries, we will assist you, free of charge, in resolving the property damage aspect of your case, i.e., the damage to your car.